Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: reading

From: "Kirstin A. Hargie" <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 91 10:07:31 EDT
Subject: Re: reading

blondie@CCA.UCSF.EDU (Jill Firch):

> I find it interesting that of 4 fans asked none of them had read Wuthering
> Heights but all of them loved the song.

I for one read Wuthering Heights well before I heard the song...in fact
it was a catalyst to finally hear the song.  It's a brilliant book, I
think I've read it four or five times now, pick it up every so often
and then listen to the song.  For all those Love-Hounds who haven't
read, it's a must to get a real picture of the power of the song.

Kirstin "Harg"ie
_O_