Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

R.E.M. and Robyn Hitchcock and Billy Bragg on American Public Radio

From: Bill Wisner <wisner@ims.alaska.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 91 16:34:48 -0800
Subject: R.E.M. and Robyn Hitchcock and Billy Bragg on American Public Radio

R.E.M. will appear live on the American Public Radio program Mountain Stage
early in May.  This appearance and their performance on the last Saturday
Night Live will be the band's only two live appearances this year.

Robyn Hitchcock and Billy Bragg will also perform on the show.

The program will be fed to radio stations on May 3.  Contact your local
public radio station to see if they carry it and when.

(And the fact that I run Mountain Stage during my shift at KUAC has nothing
to do with this plug.)

Bill Wisner <wisner@ims.alaska.edu> Gryphon Gang Fairbanks AK 99775