Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a few points

From: jon drukman <jsd@gorn.santa-cruz.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 91 9:56:28 PDT
Subject: a few points

1. Ron Hill's quoting of Kate saying "the human being as house" in Get
Out Of My House should put paid to all the doubters and nay-sayers.  Get
it through your heads: I'm always right.

2. Larry: Nice description of the Japanese box set, but you left out one
tiny, rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things detail.  How
much did the bugger cost?  If you paid for it in yen, tell us what that
would be roughly equal to in dollars, since I am totally ignorant of the
conversion ratio.

--Jon "Shut that damn bird up" Drukman