Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oooops... I goofed....

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 91 13:51 MST
Subject: Oooops... I goofed....

  In one of my recent posts I stated that I had ordered a CD of "Live
At Hammersmith." Needless to say, I got ALOT of replies from folks saying
they had never heard of it! So, I called the company back, and found out
that what they had was the laserdisc, not a CD. Their salesman had told
me the wrong thing. So, I immediately cancelled the order, as I don't have
a laserdisc player....

  Thanks to all of you who responded to set me straight! It saved me mucho
bucks and the hassle of getting the wrong thing!

                       judi