Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate sheet music!

From: pekowsky-larne@CS.YALE.EDU (larne pekowsky)
Date: 11 Apr 91 19:59:35 GMT
Subject: Kate sheet music!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@CS.YALE.EDU

Hi all!  Last week I was strolling around the 'music district' in New York
(around 48th and broadway) and came across two collections of Kate sheet
music, "Hounds of Love" and "The Sensual World."  Needless to say I yanked
out my already tired American Express and got them.  Although I'm glad to
have them (and the numerous photos by John Carder Bush don't hurt!) they
seem to be guitar arrangements.  Does anyone know if there are similar
piano/keyboard books out there?  I would think they would be easier to
come by, since my understanding is that Kate composes primarily on piano
and fairlight.  Also, has anyone seen other collections out there?  I
would love to get my hands on some sort of "Whole Story" compilation.

					- Larne