Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Whole Story - IED's change of mind?

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1991 15:01:02 -0300
Subject: The Whole Story - IED's change of mind?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I was reading some postings from a year or so ago and I noticed that IED
commented on TWS (book). He said that it was the best he had ever read -
either that or he said that it was an excellent bookithth only a few small
errors.

I have been waiting for this book to arrive since January (AARRRGGG!)!

In the meantime I asked for people's comments on it. IED said that it was
terrible - not worth $2. What's the deal?

mike
--
Michael Graham         |  "The only thing I know about backmasking is that
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |   when you play your records backwards it f*cks