Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cleveland Konvention Stuff

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 91 17:42:01 EDT
Subject: Re: Cleveland Konvention Stuff

ed@das.llnl.GOV (Edward J. Suranyi)

> >The Kon closed with the reading of personal greetings from Peter
> >Gabriel, David Gilmour and Kate.  Evidently, numerous unanswered
> >registered letters to the Kate Bush Club finally resulted in a phone
> >call from Kate herself.   Do any of you Cleveland Love-Hounds happen
> >to have the text of the message available?

> Even if none of you has the exact text, can one of you PLEASE
> at least give a vague description of what was said!

This is strictly from memory but most of it was the usual "thank you
for your support" type thing.  The part that I found interesting was
that she said that the album was coming along well but that she really
couldn't say much about it until it had been "recorded properly".

Perhaps I'm grasping at straws here but that would seem to indicate
that most of the writing and perhaps the initial demo recording is
complete.  Of course, this means we probably only have another year or
two to wait.  Hopefully the folks at Little Light will include the
message in their next issue.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com