Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Japanese Boxed Set

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 91 00:09:06 EDT
Subject: Japanese Boxed Set

> Hello Fellow Love Hounds,
>
>   Today's question: is there any difference between the Japanese and
> UK editions of the _This Woman's Work_ box sets?  Other than the paper
> strip on the outside of the Japanese box, that is.

Well, for starters all the CDs are the Japanese editions.  The labeling
on the CDs that I looked at were in kanji but I didn't check the liner
notes.  They also leave out the stickers (oooooooh no!) and insert an
extra booklet full of kanji.  It looks like some sort of chronology of
Kate's career.  At least that's what was in the Japanese set at the Kon
this weekend.

Heeeey, what happened to the imfamous B-sides liners that someone was
working on? :-)

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com