Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: convention/AATHP news

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 91 12:55:22 PDT
Subject: Re: convention/AATHP news
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Mr. Ed Suranyi, Jeff Medkeff will be writing you
>shortly on various topics of interest.

Great!  I can't wait!

> In other AATHP news, you can all expect a joint
>statement from us and Columbia Records regarding
>what we expect and hope will be a long and fruitful
>partnership. We are currently working with various
>people in Columbia to help assure the next album
>is well promoted and we get more than one single.
>In any case, Columbia is very enthusiastic about
>AATHP, and they are going to great lengths to
>help us out in many ways. When we issue the
>press release, I will retype it here.

This is fantastic!  Say, is there any way we can merge
AATHP, love-hounds, and any other fan groups with largely
or entirely American membership for the purpose of presenting
a united front to Columbia?  For example, if you're preparing
a letter to them, you could show it to us and we could co-sign
it with you, or something like that.  In any case, please
mention love-hounds to them!  And keep us informed about what
they say!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov