Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wilhelm & Ken!!!!!

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 10 Apr 91 10:28:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Wilhelm & Ken!!!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <6754.9104091351@cck.cov.ac.uk> sre017@cck.cov.ac.UK (**ANDY**) writes:
>Last night on UK tv a film loosely based on Wilhelm Reich was shown.It was
>called    'WR-The mysteries of the organism'.It originated from Yugoslavia and
>is from 1971..It showed bits of film of him,and short interview clips with
>Peter and Eva Reich,this was all intermingled with other stuff about sexual
>theories.It showed orgone chambers being used etc.It was quite interesting!!

You didn't mention the fleeting glimpses we caught of the real
Cloudbuster. It's completely different from KaTe's. The pipes (about 4 or
5 of them) are placed in a straight line rather than a cluster and
they're much thinner and straighter.

--
/  __               /\ evan@castle.ed.ac.uk   /\ Are you selling your \
\ |_     \    /     \/ rew@lfcs.ed.ac.uk      \/ soul to a cold gun ? /