Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins

From: gobbel@cogsci.edi (Randy Gobbel)
Date: 8 Apr 91 00:05:53 GMT
Subject: Cocteau Twins
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jgobbel@UCSD.EDU

I just discovered the Cocteau Twins about a week ago, and am now endeavoring
to get my hands on as much of their music as possible.  I now have _Heaven Or
Las Vegas_, _Victorialand_, _Tiny Dynamine/Echoes In A Shallow Bay_, _Blue
Bell Knoll_, and _Garlands_.  I would love a complete discography,
information on availability, and capsule reviews (their music has evolved
considerably over the years), if anyone out there has that sort of thing.
Thanks.

-Randy
--
Internet: gobbel@ucsd.edu