Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on" <kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 91 13:26:11 CDT

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Subject: A new CD called "Kate Bush: Alone at my Piano"
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1991 18:26:01 GMT

I just saw an ad for a CD called "KB: Alone at my Piano". Does anyone know what
the contents are? I already ordered it, but I am curious what I am getting.

Also, I have the following CDs:  Live at Hammersmith, If You Could See Me Fly,
and Passing Through Air.  Are there any others that I should be looking for?

Finally, does anyone have any of the LaserDiscs that they might be willing to
sell?  I am willing to pay top dollar for any of them except the Hammersmith
one. (I already have it.)

Thanks,  Michael

--
Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on
 kaufman        | fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in