Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

GLC

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 91 21:21 MST
Subject: GLC

   On my CD copy of _Aspects Of The Sensual World_, it lists "Ken" as
being from the ".....comic strip film G.L.C....." I have never heard of
this! Is this a forthcoming movie that I haven't seen promos for; strictly
a British release; or what? I'm very curious (as I assume most love-hounds
tend to be about KaTe-related facts they don't know), and would appreciate
any info anyone else out there could give me.

                            Thanks in advance,

                                       judi