Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vickie's comment about "Get out of My House"

From: ed@daswk1.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 91 12:23:32 PST
Subject: Vickie's comment about "Get out of My House"

I just spoke to Vickie at her work number, and she is extremely
frustrated because they can't post, although Chris can occasionally
pick up their e-mail.  (Their phone has been disconnected, and they
don't expect it to be reconnected any time soon.)

She saw the discussion about "Get out of My House", and she is amazed
that no one has pointed out that Kate herself has said that the
song is based on Stephen King's book _The Shining_.  (NOT the
Kubrick movie.)  Vickie says Kate has said this many times, both
in print interviews and in audio interviews.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov