Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a Kate convention

From: lieser@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com
Date: 30 Mar 91 18:08:51 GMT
Subject: a Kate convention
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I found the following ad in Scene magazine, a free Cleveland-area "what's
going on around town" newspaper:

		Kate Bush Convention
     1st ever to be held in the United States
               Saturday April 6th 1991
     At the Signature Inn  Middleburg Hts.
    Meet Kate fans from all over the country
         Buy, sell, or trade Kate CD's
       tapes, records, posters, rare videos,
     magazines, etc. from all over the world.
                Admission $5.00
            Saturday April 6th  9AM to 5PM
           For more information contact the
                  CD Connection
               at (216) 923-4408
            Signature Inn   Middleburg Hts.
              I-71 & Bagley Rd. Exit #235
   17550 Rosbough Drive  Middleburg Hts. Ohio 44130

I don't know how they're advertising this outside this area.
CD Connection is a large CD store in the Cuyahoga Falls/Akron
area, and Middleburg Heights is a suburb of Cleveland, on the
southwest side of town.  It's right off I-71, for any fans in
the Columbus area.  I have no idea what this will really be
like, but I'm curious enough that I intend to go.

That's all...

Ed Lieser		Allen-Bradley Co., Cleveland, OH.