Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Fri Mar 29 01:56:01 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: hello
Date: 29 Mar 91 09:56:01 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

Hello, I left this message two days ago and it didn't seem to make it so here
its is again:

I just got a SECOND letter from the Homeground crew.  They told me they are
still working on the next issue of HOMEGROUND but are being delayed by water
pipe burst.  The letter was dated 13 March.  My theary about the issue is that
it will have the transcript from the convention (can anybody MAIL this to me
in case it doesn't) illistrated by the photos.  Thats the only reason I can
think of for Kate helping/approving the photos.  I also assume, of course,
that they have several photos from other people, so this should be a VERY VERY
best of set!

I also finally got a response from Tracy Sommerville of STILL BREATHING.  She
says that she will send  issue 6,7,8,9 which will be out by summer.  I don't
know if she means that all the issues would be out by summer or that the next
issue would be out by summer, I assume the latter, but it seems like a long
time till the next issue.

I don't know what others think of STILL BREATHING (formerly BREAKTHROUGH) but
I will always have a soft spot for it as it was my first contact with other
fans.  She also requests that other Love-Hounds write to her so here it is:

11588 72 Ave.
Delta, BC
V4E 1Z1
CANADA

I must confess that I cannot get used to the letter time-lag after Love-Hounds
and GENIE.

Ron "I would've seen Neil monday" Hll

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com