Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

nothing special

From: "k.a.hargie" <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 91 01:45:23 EST
Subject: nothing special

Just wanted to say a couple words before I fly off for home.......

To Vickie:  I am going to try to listen to your show on wednesday...
I'll give ya a call...can I make a request??? :)

To Everone Else: does anyone know the address of EMI?? also to
the person who suggested we (love-hounds) deify KaTe.......of
course.  My personal reasons are because she is an incredibly
talented artist with a special power....maybe it's the caring
she exudes through her work, or maybe something else I don't
know.  But I do know that why I like her has nothing to do
with what she looks like, Considering I didn't see her until
I bought my first album......after hearing WH and TGaT.  Even
then it was the music that entranced me.  At any rate I guess
at times *I* and other love-hounds get carried away with the
Goddess routine but for me its only because she is such an
incredible inspiration and incredible artist.

anyway enough waxing im ready for vacation.....

Kirstin "Harg"ie
hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu
hargieka@clutx.bitnet

Lessons in meeting a new person by Court
"Hi! Do You LIke KATE???????????"