Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sundays/David Sylvian

From: S89 <lawtonj@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: 28 Mar 91 11:40:51 GMT
Subject: Sundays/David Sylvian
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.man.ac.uk

Erm, this is my first succesful posting (I hope), since we now have 'proper' access, so hi to anyone who knows me, etc.....

For those of you who don't subscribe to rec.music.misc I'll be posting a long article on David Sylvian that contains an annotated FULL UK discography, includingall collaborative releases today, and also 90% of the lyrics to the Sundays LP
(natch - not even I could work all of them out!).
(woj - care to forward these postings to .allmusic?).

Anyone who only gets digest forms of any of these groups, or who doesn't want to resubscribe to .misc could mail me directly, but please don't for at least 3
weeks as I'm on vacation & I don't want to jam my mbox up too soon :-).

Julian Lawton - University Of Manchester - Dept. Computer Science
Every shore the moon shines on| All my opinions here are 100% recycled.
Every word her siren's song   | Please dispose of them carefully.
'Believe in no one'	      | Look after your mental environment.
David Sylvian - Silver Moon   |