Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

interpretations

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1991 10:38:06 -0400
Subject: interpretations
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

Has Kate, in any of her TD era interview, ever explained the meaning behind
"Get Out of My House"? It's one of my favorite songs, but I have no idea what
she is talking about.

I have an interview (thanks woj!) where this bozo interviewer asks her to
explain the meaning behind "There goes a Tenner" and "The Dreaming"!!!!! What
a moron - just read the lyrics! If he had time he probably would have asked
about "Houdini"!

If anybody has *Kate's* explantion of Get out of my House I would love to hear
it.

mike
--
Michael Graham          |   Baldrick, you wouldn't know a subtle plan if it
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca     |   painted itself purple and danced naked on top of