Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 91 14:38 MST
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest

  Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting me on the "Digest"
mailing list. I am thoroughly and most wonderfully impressed. I have
a couple of questions, tho, (which may sound stupid but maybe not, since
you probably understand how hard it is to find anyone who knows anything
about KaTe in this part of the country...) Hopefully, you can and will be
nice enough to take the time to answer them for me.

  What is "Under The Ivy"?

  There was a reference to a KaTe Bush World tour in 91-92. Is this a joke,
or what?

  I have "The Kick Inside," "Never For Ever", "Lionheart", "The Dreaming",
"Hounds Of Love", "The Sensual World", and "The Whole Story" on CD; and
"The Mini-4 LP" on tape. Are there other releases I should know about, and if
so, where/how can I get them? I have yet to find anyone in Tucson who knows
even as much about KaTe as I do, which isn't much in the first place.

  Any information you could send me would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
Even addresses of fan clubs/newsletters/etc. would be a help.

   Dying from lack of KaTe in the desert,
                judi