Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Finding Kate

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: 22 Mar 91 23:47:05 GMT
Subject: Re: Finding Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

In article <9103201705.AA15321@tzone.mpd.tandem.com> dwelch@tzone.UUCP (Dan Welch) writes:
>By the way, to anyone who collects her albums on vinyl or (gasp)
>tape, SHAME ON YOU.  You should buy a CD player JUST FOR HER.

Really?  I've only got Never for Ever, HoL, TSW and various singles on
CD, but my pride and joy is my vinyl.  I've got all the albums in all
the original releases- including TKI pikdisk and HoL marbleized.  Also
I didn't have to buy the boxed set since I've got all the 45's and 12".
Since she still hasn't taken the plunge and gone DDD, I still like the
fell and sound of the vinyl releases.

Oh well, i'll probably get all of them anyway on CD eventually %^)

--Gooch

|   Gerald E. Hough II             |Collect:KateBushSistersOfMercyCure|
|   houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu   |Like:ClannadFraceGallBerlinDigital|
|   Purdue University Physics Lib. |UndergroundLedZepJourneyBauhausNWA|
|       -     -    -    -          |NikKershawELO10000ManiacsREMEnigma|
| "Have a cola de mono on me..."   |JeanMichelJarreVangelesJamesHorner|