Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HELP ME ... (searching for the KT symbol)

From: culhane@vis.toronto.edu (Sean Culhane)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 91 11:17:10 EST
Subject: HELP ME ... (searching for the KT symbol)

I'm sure this has been talked about MANY times, so forgive me as I've
just started reading this group lately (although I've been a KaTe Fan
since '85).

I just recently heard of the KT symbol being 'hidden' on all of KaTe's
albun covers, and I've found it on _The_Kick_Inside_, _Lionheart_, and
_The_Dreaming_, but I *CAN'T* find it on _Never_For_Ever_, _Hounds_of_Love_,
or _The_Sensual_World_ (even after *several* hours of eye-straining searching
... and it doesn't help that they are the CDs, which are much smaller that
a 12").

Could somebody (everybody) PLEASE point me to a FAQ file or give me some
clues as to where to concentrate my efforts (obscure clues are OK too ...
actually, they're more fun).

e-mail or posting will be greatly appreciated.

ADVthanksANCE,
Sean.
--
Sean Culhane, Computer Vision Lab,  |"I know not with what weapons World War
Dept. of Computer Science,          | III will be fought, but World War IV