Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Walk-and-direct

From: ames!ultra!jerbil@uunet.UU.NET (Joseph Beckenbach {Adapter Software Release Engr})
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 91 22:20:26 GMT
Subject: Walk-and-direct
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In his article Michael Kaufman <kaufman@EECS.NWU.EDU> writes:

>MSfC is one of my favorite songs to walk-and-direct.  You
>know, that's where you (or I anyhow) walk along and swing your arms to the
>music.  I look silly, but I am usually to wrapped up in the music to notice
>the stares.

	For me, it's the one I don't walk-and-direct on the first side
of my "Hounds of Love" tape.  I take it that this sort of reaction is
common among Kate fans?

		Joseph Beckenbach

PS  Yes, the first thing I do after getting a CD player will be getting
	some Kate CD's -- any suggestions?  Correction:  could Michael
	or someone send me or point me to a list of her CD's?  I've only
	one tape and no CD's of hers, and plan on correcting that.
--
Joseph Beckenbach	jerbil@ultra.com		VEGGIES FOREVER!