Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

discovering Kate

From: vishal@m2.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 91 11:27:57 -0600
Subject: discovering Kate

jeff@sqa.dsg.ti.COM (jeff abbott (TB02)) writes:

>Any other stories on how Love-Hounds discovered Kate?

I had seen a few mentions of Kate on rec.music.misc (this was sometime in '89
when gaffa was temporarily dead) and asked my officemate about her. Turned out
he was an avid Kate fan and lent me his TD and HoL CDs. The first song I got
hooked on was "Watching you without me".

Nominations:

Album: The Dreaming

Song: Get out of my house

Video: Running up that hill

Least favorite Kate album: The Sensual World

Album to frighten the neighbors: Diamanda Galas' "The litanies of Satan"

- Vishal