Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Finding Kate

From: halley!tzone!dwelch@cs.utexas.edu (Dan Welch)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 91 11:05:58 CST
Subject: Re: Finding Kate

For me, the very first intro to Her was on _So_.  I liked the album
and song so much that I bought TWS about a month later.  And then,
it was only ~2 weeks before I had all the CDs (five, at that
time) . . . and you know, looking back, I wonder why it took that
long.

Now, of course, I have TSW, an interview CD, a bootleg CD of LaH,
several CD singles, and of course, the box set.

By the way, to anyone who collects her albums on vinyl or (gasp)
tape, SHAME ON YOU.  You should buy a CD player JUST FOR HER.

								-----
							      /       \
Daniel Welch						     |         |
Tandem Computers, Inc.					      \       /
Austin, TX, USA							--+--
halley!tzone!dwelch@cs.utexas.edu				  |
							      ----+----
								  | /
I should have been home hours ago, but I'm not here ...		  |<