Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Best of the Best

From: lazlo@triton.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 91 07:27:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Best of the Best
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

cray@balr.COM (Chris Ray) writes:

>>     2nd Best Kate Album:         The Sensual World
>
> you mean Worst?  Sanity check folks...

I have a hard time using the words "Kate Bush" and "worst" in the same
sentence, but THE SENSUAL WORLD probably wouldn't have too tough a time
in the competition for "Least Favorite" in my book . . .

And all apologia for THE DREAMING aside, HoL is *still* my favorite Kate
album.  It is the most successful when considered as a complete work.

Lazlo (lazlo@triton.cirt.unm.edu)
hey gang!  i just invented ascii fractals!   /\[]{][])%$$*(*><,.[\]'