Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on" <kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 91 20:58:19 CST

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Subject: Re: Finding Kate
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1991 02:58:10 GMT

In article <9103192253.AA13468@sqa.dsg.ti.com> jeff@sqa.dsg.ti.COM (jeff abbott (TB02)) writes:
>Any other stories on how Love-Hounds discovered Kate?

When I was in college, my best friend in the world played "Wuthering Heights"
to me.  I was hooked at once.  I went out and bought TKI and have never looked
back.

I would also like to point out that if Tamar was my best friend before Kate,
you can just imagine how I feel about her now.

Michael

--
Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on
 kaufman        | fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in