Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Best of the Best

From: katsouro@wam.umd.edu (Mark Steven Katsouros)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 91 14:39:57 GMT
Subject: Best of the Best
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@wam.umd.edu (USENET Posting)

Since we're on the subject, here are my nominations:

     Best Kate Album:             The Dreaming (by FAR!)

     Best Kate Song:              Under the Ivy

     2nd Best Kate Album:         The Sensual World

     Best Relatively New Artist:  Darden Smith

     Best Gabriel Album:          III

That's all for now...
--
:[]:  Mark Steven Katsouros, Manager, Automation
 ||   University of Maryland, Department of Physical Plant
(  )  Building 003, Room 0300, College Park, MD 20742  (301) 405-3212
(__)  mkatsour@umdacc.umd.edu, katsouro@wam.umd.edu, mk63@umail.umd.edu