Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This heresy must end!

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 91 17:33:21 -0500
Subject: Re: This heresy must end!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

andy writes:

>This heresy has to end right now.  "The Dreaming" is the best album (as |>oug
>will attest).  In fact, "The Dreaming" is the ** ONLY ** album that exists.
>Its existence denies the reality of all others.

The above three sentences are all true, except for one minor detail.  Andy
seems to have mistakenly typed "the dreaming" when he *meant* to type _Hounds
of Love_.  A slight oversight, I'm sure.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |