Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Womans' Work

From: daves@ukcsd.uk (Dave Sharpe - Sun UK - Tech Support)
Date: 18 Mar 91 11:59:19 GMT
Subject: This Womans' Work
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@central.sun.com

Hi,
   I have never posted before so I hope this gets through...

Boxed sets are a great idea and collectable items and all that but if you

are a Bush fan you probably have all the other albums anyway. This was a

problem for me as I have all the cd's. Fortunately I was in HMV (no conn-

ection, satisfied customer etc...) in Oxford St (One near Bond St Tube) and

saw the two "special CD's" TWW I & II sold separately. The price was very

expensive but equated to the difference between the cost of the box set and

the other cd's around 25 pounds each (ouch! did I really pay that !).

	Anyway posting this for info of British KB fans as this is the ONLY

store I have seen these (other HMV's included) Price apart I am very happy

with the discs, I particularly like the version of the Infant Kiss in French.

they have 3 sets left,

Dave.