Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

fog

From: Julianne T Dunphy <jtd18848@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 91 23:14:10 CST
Subject: fog

Hi!

I'm new to the group (posting that is) and I have a question for you
love-hounds.

It is:

Does "The Morning Fog" have a super-powerful/magical effect on you or is it
just me?

I cannot get enough of this song.  It makes me want to laugh, cry and jump
around all at the same time.  At times, it is inspirational, at other times,
it makes me melancholy. But always, it fills me with an energy that is
difficult to channel.

Also, how can I get a copy of the lyrics to HoL, The Dreaming and Lionheart??

Bye!

--
Julianne Dunphy
jtd18848@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

"Mhhm, yes, then I'd taken the kiss of seedcake back from his mouth..."
			--Kate Bush