Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: jon drukman <jsd@gorn.santa-cruz.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 91 10:56:23 PST
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest

1.  Opening Act: undoubtedly it should be Skinny Puppy.  Imagine all that
theatre under one roof in one evening!  I'm in awe.

2.  Best Album: The Dreaming.  No question.  Hounds of Love is close, but
not quite sufficient.

3.  Walk Through The Fire (Peter Gabriel):  On the B-side of the RED RAIN
12" single, also on the soundtrack of the movie AGAINST ALL ODDS (I am
informed, I only have the 12")

4.  Kate is only 18" tall.  DOn't be fooled by photos.

/j/