Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HAPPY VICKIE KATE

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 91 16:26:24 EST
Subject: Re: HAPPY VICKIE KATE
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I think a letter writing campaign to advocate Happy as an opening
act for Kate is a bad idea.

First of all, this will be an experience of a life time and I think it
should be a purely "Kate" experience.  I don't want it diluted with
_any_ opening act.

Second, Kate has a lot to do right now.   I think the idea of sending
her mail containing anything but pure joy at the idea of another tour
is a bad idea.  Touring has been too much to ask for a long time and
now you want more?

Please do something different if you want to advocate Happy.  If you
want to start a mail campaign to Kate it should be one of pure
encouragement.   It was suggested that more details on a tour might be
available early this year.  We've heard nothing official yet.  Encourage
Kate, don't distract her.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbema!nrc
                                          nrc@cbema.att.com