Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interview Picture Disk - need info

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1991 16:18:59 -0400
Subject: Interview Picture Disk - need info
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I saw an interview picture disk at a local record store called "A Chat with
the Stars   Kate Bush" She is pictured near a wharf - there is a boat in
the background and a pole of some sort with lots of ropes in the foreground.
It looks like a relatively early picture.
Does anyone have this? I have about 5 interviews on tape and I don't want to
spend $20 on something that I already have.
What album is the interview about - what is the quality?

mike

--
Michael Graham          |   Baldrick, you wouldn't know a subtle plan if it
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca     |   painted itself purple and danced naked on top of