Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the residents

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 91 22:51:15 EST
Subject: the residents
Comments: Validated

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but can anyone recommend a
good starting place to sample stuff by the Residents?
I've heard an excerpt from their "Heaven?" disk...
I've heard a lot about them, but not much from them...
A friend said that a guy asked him to play his weirdest music, and he picked
the Residents...

Speaking of weird music, has anyone heard the new BONGWATER album?  I got a
recording of "Double Bummer" and can't get enough of it...

whatever.

@   "Sandra's having her brain out...         _/ |_ |_ | \| |_/ |_ | \ @
@    Brenda's having her heart washed...       _           _       _   @
@    Norman's having his soul dry-cleaned"    |_ | | |\ | /   | | /_   @