Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate the chimney

From: Jen <KIRSCH33@SNYNEWVM.BITNET>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 91 17:02:38 EST
Subject: Kate the chimney

Hi there! I'm new, and thrilled to pieces to be here.

Yes, I heard a rumour as well that Kate smokes, which certainly IS unfor-
tunate for her. But I heard that Laurie Anderson smokes unfiltered Camels,
and she's in her mid-40's and still going strong. So there you go.

I'm sure this subject has been talked to death already, but I heard that
Kate is going to be touring Europe as well as the US! Is there any fact
behind this? Can I dare to dream?

Jen
P.S. I'm sorry; "Hounds of Love" is the best album ever. Though "The Dreaming"
does come close!