Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet another (repeat) question

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1991 18:02:32 -0400
Subject: Yet another (repeat) question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

Thanks again to IED for answers to my questions about photos and such
although to be honest you have only wetted my appetite for more info.
I am very interested to hear "the story" behind the Ninth Wave photo session.

Also (this goes out to anyone who bought the box set) can someone describe
the pictures which are included in the booklet?

thanks
mike

--
Michael Graham          |   Baldrick, you wouldn't know a subtle plan if it
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca     |   painted itself purple and danced naked on top of