Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sTuff

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 91 18:42:33 EST
Subject: sTuff
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

neil calton sez:
> [hmv] had several copies of Vol. II of the rarities on sale separately
> for #24-99. At this outrageous price I assume they are imports.

imports from where? japan? was it in a longbox? or just the jewel box?
hmmm...perhaps this price reflects the high price of the boxed set? just
spouting off ideas (if nobody minds... :)

> They also had a boxed interview disc (two copies numbered 588 and 589)

that might have been me. i have seen that item in a shop in nyc (it's only
rock and roll" was the place i think). it was pricey there as well, so i
skipped it. i *think* this interview is the abbey road interview, but i am
probably wrong on that account...

Michael Graham sez:
> Nope, there is the T< symbol, and to the left is the Venus? symbol ( circle
> on top with down arrow attached). There is also a "1" in the circle.
> Take another look at the album (Somewhere in Time) - bottom left on the
> window...

(un)fortunately, i can't - my brother was the iron maiden fanatic in the
family (though i did see a concert of theirs and was most impressed) so i
can't look at the cover. the "venus" symbol you describe is derek riggs'
mark and jeff corroborates the KT symbol being there...weird...next time i
am in a mainstream record shop, i'll see if i can find the record...

goddess, that is trivial... :)

a million thanks to ron hill for the pix...no i know what a bunch of
love-hounds look like and none of you know what i look like (nyah nyah!!
no wait - some of you do, but...it's friday - i can be goofy :)

woj