Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This area...

From: ksk@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Ken Krebs)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 91 00:20:31 GMT
Subject: This area...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

--

This entire newsgroup is for Kate Bush messages only?  Is there another
area that lets you talk about Modern Rock/Alternative/Underground artists?
Kate Bush is great but a WHOLE newsgroup on her only?  Wow...

I'm in Sacramento and there is not ONE Modern Rock station here.  Best I
can get is KDVS (U.C. Davis College Radio) and they sometimes play
alternative music.  Not very often, though.  Anyone else in my area that
knows about a good radio station here?  Also, is there a way to get RADIO
CABLE in Sac?  There has to be someone in this newsgroup near me...isn't
there?  (Blank stares)
Heh...oh well...

--
|NewOrderDepecheModeSiouxsie&TheBanshees|Internet: ksk@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US |
|ModernEnglishBookofLoveTheCureKraftwerk|  UUCP: ames!pacbell!sactoh0!ksk|