Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Words

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 91 22:21:53 -0500
Subject: This Woman's Words

hey, remember way back in, heck, it must of been 1990, when i promised
to construct a couple of lyrics booklets for the _TWW_ rarities disks.
oh, ahem, you do remember...  well, the struggle nears it's (hopefully)
glorious conclusion.  before i print up all these booklets (just rendering
the original pages takes an hour or so on a laserwriter II), i'd like
to get a consensus on a few questions:

Ken --
	what is the last line of the first verse, anyway???
		i hear: "tell him just to come and rescue me."  maybe.

Big Sky (Meteorological Mix) --
        what does the second spoken voice (female) say?
                [That cloud looks like?]
		i hear: "like a lamb with a little tail." ??

        i hear the ending b.v.s as:
                "Rolling over like a big big cloud,
                 Walking out in the Big Sky"

        or even
                "Roll me over like a..."

        i realize this differs from _The Garden_ version -- but i'm
        pretty certain.

Aspects of the Sensual World --
	anyone know the official release date???

right now the EPS files are *big*.  i'm working on ways to compact them
(in addition to simple compression...);  once i do i'll put them in the
archives and let you all know.  (_are_ there archives these days?)

in the meanwhile, i'm working on duplicating printed copies.  those of
you who have requested a copy should be getting a message in a few days
about shipping and all.

a bleary-eyed footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "Head 'em up, Rope 'em in, Move 'em out!"  KTB