Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Fri Feb 22 21:16:01 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: backwards kate
Date: 23 Feb 91 05:16:01 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

I just got a sound sampler and have been busy digitizing Kate sounds.  The
first twenty seconds of the ninth wave played backwards sound REALLY
interesting..  Does anybody remember the song where Kate supposidly song
lyrics "backwards" by trying to duplicate the sound of a backward tape.  I
thought I saw it posted somewhere but I don't rember the song!!.  Any other
suggestion of stuff to play backwards, speeded up, etc???? I hope my memory
lapse doesn't disqualify me for Love HOunds membership :-).
        PS. Just got the Hammersmith Odeon video (my first "real" copy of it).
 It was only 17.99! at Blue Meanie records in San Diego.
        I am going to send the photos out to the people who payed on MONDAY.
I just sorted em all out today.  Rember "very best" sets for two bucks each!

Llih Nor

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com