Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Help for the Lovelorn

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 19:32:41 EST
Subject: Help for the Lovelorn
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nrc@cbnews.att.com (N. Richard Caldwell)

I've started a computer bulletin board and for the benefit of some
Love[-hounds]lorn friends I am making Love-Hounds postings available on
a read-only basis.  If you have netless friends who would like to call
and browse Gaffa or download entire batches of messages you can pass
the number along.  I also have available the Kate GIF files that Ken
Saint John has created and made available on GEnie.  Most of these are
excellent and some are quite different from those found in the Gaffa
archives.  I would upload them to the archives but I haven't got time to
sift through what's up there already and whats not (and I don't think I
can reach them right now anyway).

The Big Sky BBS can be reached at 614-864-1198 12/2400 baud 24 hours.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com