Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

I'm sure you're right about it having never been in print.  I even
find it hard to believe that it even exists as a demo copy since it
almost certainly would have leaked to the KT public by now.

> P.S.  Those of you who think Kate is going to tour have very short
> memories and are setting yourself up for disappointment.  Kate keeps
> saying a tour is planned for sometime in the next few years, but it
> never happens.  In fact, the claim of a tour within the next two years
> was made at the previous KBC Convention, which was in 1985.
>
> Those of you who think there will be a new album anytime soon, also
> have very short memories.  In past times, the "new album" was
> constantly six months off.  There will not be a new album until fall
> of '92 at the very earliest, and maybe not until fall of '93.
>
> I'm sorry to the bearer realism.

Hmmm.  I think I liked it better when you were to busy to drop by and
hose us all down. :-)

Seriously though, I arrived late in process of waiting for _The
Sensual World_ so I don't know the situation in this case.  Did Kate
actually stand in front of the crowd and say that she hoped to do a
show within that time frame as she did at the most recent Kon?

The album release was certainly not put into a time frame as firmly
(if you can call it that) as the tour was but I think we have to assume
that a tour will not come until after the next release if it is to
happen at all.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com