Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: what is on the KB anthology box set?

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 18:21:10 PST
Subject: Re: what is on the KB anthology box set?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>the subject line says it all. can someone post a list of what's on this set of
>CD's before I buy it. Thanks,
>
>-- mike --

All right, here's what's on it:  It's a set of 8 CDs.  Six of them
are the six studio albums:

_The Kick Inside_
_Lionheart_
_Never For Ever_
_The Dreaming_
_Hounds Of Love_
_The Sensual World_

The other two make up a collection of b-sides, alternate versions, the
_On Stage_ EP, etc.  Here's a list of songs (and I hope I don't forget
anything):

"The Empty Bullring", "Passing Through Air", "Ran Tan Waltz", "December
Will Be Magic Again", "Warm And Soothing", "Lord Of The Reedy River",
"Ne T'en Fui Pas", "Un Baiser D'enfant", "Under The Ivy", "Burning
Bridge", "The Handsome Cabin Boy", "My Lagan Love", "Not This Time",
"Be Kind To My Mistakes", "I'm Still Waiting", "Ken", extended "Running
Up That Hill", "Alternate Hounds Of Love", "Cloudbusting (Organon mix)",
"The Big Sky (Meteorological mix)", "Them Heavy People" on stage",
"James And The Cold Gun" on stage, "L'amour Looks Something Like You"
on stage, one other song from the _On Stage_ EP that I've forgotten,
"Experiment IV", "Wuthering Heights (new vocal).

I think there's a couple more things that I've forgotten.  But you get
the idea.

--
Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."