Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK (Part 2)

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 17:56:18 PST
Subject: MisK (Part 2)

1.  The new issue of _Pulse!_ came out today at Tower Records, much
earlier than I expected.  The Bulgarian Women's Chorus is on the cover;
it seems Le Mystere Des Voix Bulgares Vol. 3 is about to be released.
There's one mention of Kate:

[Talking about Yanka Rupkina]  ". . ._The Forest Is Crying_ features her
work with the Trio Bulgarka, which gained international acclaim last
year through a highly publicized collaboration with Kate Bush."

The same issue lists _Live at Hammersmith_ as a new video release.

2.  Tower Mountain View has no less than 29 copies of _LaH_ on the
shelves at various places in the store!

Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."
(415) 447-3405         |                 -- Sinead O'Connor