Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 91 20:52:14 PST
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>I'm glad that I did get a proper copy, because (IMHO) the final
>minutes, just before the credits, when Kate is finishing her
>routine for "Wuthering Heights" and is jumping around waving
>at the audience in extreme high spirits, is the most delightful
>part of the video.

>Stephen

I agree!  I love that part.  I'm glad I've never seen the
version with the last ten minutes cut out -- I would be so mad.
While viewing this the other day I was reminded of the discussion
about which version of "Wuthering Heights" was the best -- the
one on _The Kick Inside_ or the one on _The Whole Story_.  Well,
I've now decided that I like the _Live at Hammersmith_ version
best of all!

--
Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."