Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Kate and Bush in San Francisco

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 91 18:17:43 PST
Subject: No Kate and Bush in San Francisco

I was looking at a map of San Francisco the other day and I
noticed that there is a Kate Street.  It's very small -- only
half a block long.  Unfortunately, it doesn't intersect
Bush Street.  Otherwise, the street sign at that corner might
disappear one day! :-)

(For all non-Bay Area people:  Bush is an important street in
San Francisco.)

Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."
(415) 447-3405         |                 -- Sinead O'Connor