Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Whither gaffa.mit.edu?

From: ebh@mink.att.com (Edward B Horch)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 91 14:39:15 EST
Subject: Whither gaffa.mit.edu?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Having finally gotten around to snarfing the pbm stuff from Ohio State,
I tried to retrieve some GIFs from gaffa.mit.edu.  Remembering that
|>oug said that gaffa.mit.edu would at some point cease to exist, it
came as no surprise when FTP couldn't connect.

Question for the Love-Hounds Central Committee: Where are the GIFs
now located?  (In particular, I'm looking for a good 1-bit monochrome
cover of The Dreaming, as close to 1024x1024 as possible.)

-Ed