Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Sun Feb 10 21:36:03 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Pictures of the KaTeKon and GIFs
Date: 11 Feb 91 05:36:02 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

houghge@EXPERT.CC.PURDUE.EDU (Gerald Hough) writes:

>Greetings all!
>
>I just got on the term and realized that a good number of people
>have pictures of the Kon, and I'm really interested in acquiring
>a set myself.  Unfortunately, I tried to get a hold of one person,
>and my term says 'unknown host.' So I've gotta post.  Please send
>any information to my account if you can!
>    Also, I am looking for some great B+W GIFs, cuz that's all my
>system will allow.  If you have any good 'uns, just drop me a line
>and I'll make room in my account here.
>    And if anyone has spare early copies of Homeground, I'd be
>very happy if you could sell them to me...
>
>Well, thanks a lot, This Net is great for keeping up with things-
>heck, I get absolutely NO info from the outside world....
>
>         Thank you and take care all  (%^)
>                                 -Gooch.

>|   Gerald E. Hough II             |  "Stepping out                 |
>|   houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu   |   Of the Page                  |
>|   Purdue University Physics Lib. |   Into the Sensual World"      |
>|       -     -    -    -          |          -KaTe Bush            |
>|             "NI!!!!"             |                                |

Well I don't know how you missed me cause I'm all over the place. But I have
photos that go for 22 dollars U.S.A or 26 dollars overseas.   Also I have some
really good digitized photos that I will send to anyone who is willing to
(and able to) uploadload them to the archives.  If you want the con photos
please send the money to :
Ronald Hill
550 Oxford Street Apt 639
Chula Vista, CA  91911
U.S.A

Also I have 10 FREE sets of leftover non-kate convention photos that I will
send to anyone who has a stamp.
        If you have back issues of the KBC or access to the archives I would
be willing to trade for a set of photos (I need about half of the back KBCs).
OOPs I should have said trade for copies as I doubt you'd trade you
originals. :-)

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com