Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Pictures of the KaTeKon and GIFs

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: 10 Feb 91 17:48:53 GMT
Subject: Pictures of the KaTeKon and GIFs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

Greetings all!

I just got on the term and realized that a good number of people
have pictures of the Kon, and I'm really interested in acquiring
a set myself.  Unfortunately, I tried to get a hold of one person,
and my term says 'unknown host.' So I've gotta post.  Please send
any information to my account if you can!
    Also, I am looking for some great B+W GIFs, cuz that's all my
system will allow.  If you have any good 'uns, just drop me a line
and I'll make room in my account here.
    And if anyone has spare early copies of Homeground, I'd be
very happy if you could sell them to me...

Well, thanks a lot, This Net is great for keeping up with things-
heck, I get absolutely NO info from the outside world....

         Thank you and take care all  (%^)
                                 -Gooch.

|   Gerald E. Hough II             |  "Stepping out                 |
|   houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu   |   Of the Page                  |
|   Purdue University Physics Lib. |   Into the Sensual World"      |
|       -     -    -    -          |          -KaTe Bush            |